FSEAP's career specialists provide consultations on issues including educational planning, career advancement and career changes, interview preparation and resume preparation.
Career services include, but aren't limited to, options for:
- comprehensive career assessment and consultation to identify and target career goals;
- identification of opportunities and options for personal and professional growth;
- taking action towards meeting these new goals;
- professional assistance with resume writing and strategies for employment research and professional networking;
- specific coaching to assist clients with preparing for an interview, including techniques for pre-interview research, planning and follow-up; and role-playing to practice communication skills.
Please note that not all employers or organizations purchase the same service options for their EFAP benefit. Eligibility for services may be easily confirmed by contacting one of our toll free numbers or submitting an online request.